Thanks to visit my blog even though this blog is a little bit old. as soon as i get free time i will update this blog.

Camaya Coast

Camaya Coast is a modern tropical vacation home with a beach and a view located in Sitio Wain, Brgy. Biaan Mariveles, Bataan. It will feature the best of seaside living with a variety of water sports and resort facilities. It has a clean shoreline. The water is clean as well. The air is so fresh. The trees are inviting. The mountains are all around you as if so proud to say how magnificent your surroundings are. It was a refreshing serenity to behold. Playing on the sand is so fun-filled and amusing. Maybe it is not yet a "Boracay", but that's waht attracts me most to the place


This Hidden Paradise is the newest, and perhaps the most exciting destination for local and international tourists. It is located in the Southern tip of the Bataan Peninsula, Some 173 kilometers from Metro Manila.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this place...in fact I bought a lot in their Menara North Point...last week...I can see a good future in this part of Bataan..it's exclusivity is what matters most to me and I can bring my friends/family here everytime I wanted...

Anonymous said...

the old name of this place in wain .. this place is wonderful beach..

Unknown said...

Try to explore the nearby Anvaya Cove Beach, Exclusivity and Security are their priority. More over, their lots of exciting amenities awaits you that will make you feel so special.
Ruby

Anonymous said...

Hello, I think this is a grate site. I am searching by beautiful places in the world. I find this blog. It is really grate site. I like this site very much. I am seraching more beautiful place details for traveling.If you know more about beautiful place please inform me. of caouse I will visit that site. Thanks everybody.

Unknown said...

Camaya Coast is beautiful! There are really many beautiful beaches in the Philippines, visit Top 10 Beaches in the Philippines in Tourist Spots Finder.

Unknown said...

best spot for tourism is this part of the Philippines!

Playgroup Singapore

Post a Comment